This is where the "oh my" part comes in. Oh my, my feet are cold. Oh my, my nose is cold and runny. Oh my - you get the picture. OR do you?
The oil is used to heat up our boiler. The boiler provides our space heating through radiators and provides our hot water. So we had to use our kettle to warm up water to wash dishes, etc. We have an immersion which can also be used to warm up water, however, our immersion quit working at the same time. The immersion is a more expensive option for warm water. We have been without heat for 3 days. (I'm going for sympathy here) We now have oil! But the boiler had to go through some kind of bleeding process. The plumber came by yesterday and fixed the boiler and the immersion. When he was there I could feel heat through the radiators and was so excited. Shortly after he left... no more heat. boo hoo hoo. I am not sure what was wrong. David was with a team on the Big Red Bus and me and maintenance type things don't really work well together. I did attempt to look at things but couldn't figure it out. In the meantime... as I was sitting on the sofa all bundled up with a soft blanket and talking to my "mum" the washing machine quits working. Come to find out - all the electrical outlets were not working.
>>> Cast all your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken. <<<< Psalm 55:22
Our Ireland home - Even with all the crazy problems we are having I still feel at peace and know that God is in control. I feel toasty inside because His love blankets me in warmth. Thank you Lord!
Prayers for you and David!! Love and miss you guys!!! Gina
ReplyDeleteThank you Gina. It really isn't that bad. We love you guys too. May I borrow a cup of sugar? lol.
ReplyDeleteI will be right over with your sugar. : )
ReplyDelete