Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Georgia on my mind

I am really missing my family a LOT this week.  With David being away it is extra quiet and my thoughts are always heading back to Georgia. (think Ray Charles or Michael Bolton - your choice)  I love Georgia but I really love what is in Georgia!!  My boys, my mom, my family.  They mean the world to me and they are a world away.  Dear family of mine...if you're reading this - I love you with ALL of my 5 foot 1 1/2 inch self!! 
"God does not require us to understand His will, just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable."
 -Charles Stanley

 Christian the eldest and Jeremy the "baby"
 Mom and sister - Kim
 The nephews and the greats!  Brandon, Garrett, Austin and Colton (my side of family)
Mary, my 3 year old friend who picked out matching pink cookie owls for us!  She's my little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment