Friday, May 31, 2013

...and their off !!!

The Big Red Bus takes off and is headed to Carrick on Shannon!  The newest bus driver, David, is behind the wheel.  :)  The Creative Arts team and a few others will be in the parade that starts at 7pm tonight.  After the parade they will open the >> Free Tea and Coffee Bar << and hoping to engage in some very meaningful conversation - pointing others to our heavenly Father.  Please join me in prayer for safety, planting seeds and/or harvesting and their alertness for the late drive back home. 

They will head out tomorrow morning around 8:30am and will do a Kids Programme at Castledaly Manor.  (I will be going to this)  The Creative Arts team has been very busy making shadow puppets and will do a short inspirational skit.  (they taped their voices already and David had one line in it)  David also was over there cutting out picture frames, etc.  I LOVE that he is getting in touch with his creative side.  Who knows what this may lead up to... he might join me in a craft or two.  lol

I apologize for the amateur video that is attached.  Hopefully, this will improve.  Feel free to laugh :)




1 comment:

  1. Wendy, You are becoming a pro blogger!!! The video makes feel a little bit closer to Ireland!! I SO enjoy reading your posts about this adventure God has given you!!!

    ReplyDelete