A few weeks back David and I took a walk up the road to discover our little town of Athleague. We went on the River Suck (pronounced Sook) walking trail. What we thought would be a "normal" trail ended up being quite an adventure. As we walked and walked and walked... it seemed as if this trail would never end. After a deep discussion (like me whining that it is getting late and I was getting tired and did not want to get caught in the rain... the list goes on) we decided to turn back around. All I can say is being whiny is sometimes a good thing. We found out the walking trail we were on would take 3 - 5 days to complete and that's not really my thang! I hope the pictures capture some of the fun!
You see a sign that says to take caution because you are entering farm land. hmmmm.....
We continued to encounter these obstacles along the trail.
Behind this cafe' is our home.
In town.
A small grocery store.
Which way to go? For me - I must follow the path of obedience to my heavenly Father!! I love Him so.
I AM SOOOO enjoying your blog!!! Proud of you taking that trail and being adventurous !!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! Gina